Epicenter is world-class innovation environment for digital companies in the heart of Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.
We are one urban oasis where companies, industry experts, entrepreneurs, thought leaders and experts are connected in one place where innovation, exciting meetings, business opportunities, knowledge and lifestyle create a unique environment. We offer flexible work space of all type of needs, including corporate innovation labs, meeting rooms, event spaces, gym and in-house restaurants, all member exclusive.
We are now looking for a team leader for our Service Team to secure the daily tasks and creating a magical experience for our members.
So what’s your role in this?
Our members and guests are our first priority. We always want to create magic at every moment, whether it’s small or big. As Service Manager we want you to strive to make the service and customer experience at Epicenter world-class both in the way we interact with our members but also in the way our facilities work for them and enables their days. Hence, your focus and responsibility will primarily be on our service concept but also on some daily facility matters.
As our new Service Manager you will lead the service team in Stockholm in an informal manner, reporting to Head of Operations. The Service Team is one of the most central teams in the Epicenter Ecosystem. Together with the team, you will be responsible for constantly delivering that extra sparkle supporting our members with everything from greeting our visitors & members, on-boarding new members, helping out with conference services, events, technical questions, answering e-mail and phone and helping members with basically any problem they may have.
What will your days look like?
The days as Service Manager will be very diversified, probably never look the same, and range from smaller to bigger tasks. Some of them will be your area only. For most of them you will have the main responsibility but share the work with your team in the way you together decide:
- Manage daily operations by helping members and guests and managing their needs
- In dialogue with Head of Operations schedule and plan for the team. Including opening/closing
- Daily contact with vendors and partners. Act as first point of contact for suppliers
- Build strong relationships and a close dialogue with our members. Actively look for feedback to constantly learn how we can improve the customer experience
- Ensure a best in class receptionist and concierge service within the Service Center
- Show Epicenter to interested customers
- Manage registration and onboarding of new members and the de-registration of terminated memberships
- Managing customer support via mail, phone and chat. Handling inbound and outbound mail and deliveries. Book events and meeting rooms for members and guests
- Participate in the implementation of various events and happenings organized by Epicenter for its customers. such as Digital Safaris, After works, lunch talks etc.
- Within the service team lies also the first line of contact for the local IT support including areas such as basic trouble shooting and maintenance of networks, Google’s application suite, printers and AV equipment. Basic PC/Mac-and smartphone support to colleagues and members. Administration and access permissions in Epicenter’s local CMS etc.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who can guide our Service Team in the right direction through previous experience from service management (or similar). You are well organized, solution oriented and have the ability to prioritize and as you already understand, it will be different dimensions of things that needs to align on a daily basis and that’s something that you really feel is a fit to your persona. A professional approach, equipped with a problem solving mindset, strong communication and leadership skills are key qualities in this role.
Our culture is of course very important for us and our members and to fit well with the Epicenter culture, we believe you are humble, driven, open minded, have a cheerful attitude with that extra sparkle. Since you will be working in innovative environment we see a big plus if you have an interest for digital innovations and technology together with a genuine passion for service and the interest in representing Epicenter in all different situations and aspects.
More about us
In every market, Epicenter hosts 150 annual community activities and events that include thought leader sessions, master classes, hackathons, health programs, after works and parties, to create an innovative environment that encourages companies to learn, meet, create and share knowledge with each other. Epicenter was originally founded in Sweden in 2014 and we’re expanding fast to leading digital hotspots worldwide. Currently we’re located in Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.
Do you want to become part of our family and start creating magic with us? – Please let us know!